a range of K-Line Ag machines
To start your easy finance application, simply complete the form above or call on 1300 194 131
This offer is available across a range of great Australian made farm equipment from K-Line Agriculture
Preserve your working capital and gain access to the assets your business needs now without the upfront outlay
Now’s the best time to secure your machine from K-Line Ag!
Get ahead & buy now
Optimal seasonal conditions
There is no better time than right now to get your hands on a new Speedtiller®, Ripper, Trashcutter® or other products in a select range of great Australian designed and engineered agricultural machinery from K-Line Ag. With a great interest rate and a record season ahead, can you afford not to take advantage of this very limited offer?!
K-Line has a complete range of farm equipment to meet the needs of every Australian soil type.
Want to optimise your yields through strategic tillage and soil amelioration? Have you got the best Australian made tillage machines in your shed? Don’t miss out on this great rate!
Australian Made For
Visit your local K-Line Ag Dealer, call 1300 194 131 or complete your details below and we will give you a call
Terms & Conditions
CNH Industrial Capital Retail Finance Terms & Conditions
- Finance is subject to CNH Industrial Capital approval and further conditions may apply.
- K-Line Ag shall have the right to terminate a program on 24 hours’ notice.
- GST cannot be used as a deposit.
- The fixed interest rate shall be secured only for signed [retail] orders received by K-Line Ag between the retail order period (the “Element Period”).
- This program shall expire on 30 June 2023. It is not retrospective and shall only apply to new retail orders received during “Element Period”.
- Program elements are required to settle by 31 March 2024.
- Repayments of finance must be structured such that they are equally spread throughout the life of the facility.
- For variations on payments and terms outside the program, contact your State Finance Manager for assistance in structuring the best deal for your customer.
- There will be no rate adjustments for higher deposits. Only program rate is applicable providing deposit requirements are met.
- Finance rates are available for business applicants only.
- Deposit is a % of customer invoice price exclusive of GST. Deposit qualification can include Cash and Trade Equity. Each must be correctly entered into the appropriate fields within the CAP system.
- Upfront payment of the GST will not be considered as part of the program deposit requirements. If clients wish to pay the GST upfront instead of within the repayment structure, this will be required in addition to the stated program deposit to meet program requirements.
- The published rates in this program are exclusively available to the branded products contained within this program by K-Line Ag. Products from other suppliers do not qualify for the program rate and will be subject to the CNH Industrial Capital Allied Rate.