Creating wealth through healthy soils!
The K-Line Ag ThunderRipper® is a heavy duty yet compact Ripper, built to shatter compacted soils and improve root penetration. It is fitted with tines that reach deep into hard pans to break up and lift soils, allowing room for plant development, nutrient and moisture entry, and accumulation of organic materials.
The K-Line Ag ThunderRipper® has a variety of advantages to help address current issues in many farming operations. Features include:
- Heavy duty tines with a shear-pin system. These tines rip to a depth of approx. 450-500mm. They reach deep into hard pans to break up & lift soils, allowing room for plant development, nutrient & moisture entry, and accumulation of organic materials
- 680mm underframe clearance
- Optional depth gauge wheels
- Adjustable knifing roller. Excellent for one-pass operations, this roller fluffs and conditions the soil, breaking up any clods left by the tines. This provides a conditioned soil profile for excellent moisture penetration and retention
- Optional tine spacings available to suit your operation and soil type
- Multiple configurations available, to suit your operation! The ThunderRipper® comes in 3 Point Linkage, Trailing Rigid and Trailing Folding models, with operating widths from 2.5-6m
- Extremely robust construction with heavy duty main frame members (150 x 150 x 9mm)