A revolutionary breakthrough!
The K-Line Ag SpeedBuster® is a revolutionary breakthrough for most bed farming operations both dry land and irrigation. The system is ideal for renovating existing beds and sizing and incorporating residue, providing a tillage solution to prepare bedded country from one crop to the next.
Due to its heavy duty construction with large 24″ discs the Speedbuster® will penetrate and aerate heavily compacted soils in preparation for seeding.
The K-Line Ag SpeedBuster® has a variety of advantages to help address current issues in many farming operations.
- Combination of weight, disc angle and bearing position
- High density rubber torsion system on disc arms
- Extra heavy weight per disc
- Superior trash handling and surface mulching
- Each disc jumps separately for superior working in rough terrain and stony soils
- Ideal for penetrating heavy soils
Bearing Position - all bearings located behind the discMaximises trash flow and gives longer bearing life
Extra heavy weight per discIdeal for penetrating heavy soils
High density rubber torsion system on disc armsEach disc jumps separately for superior working in rough terrain and stony soils
Standard disc size 24”Large disc digs deeper and lasts longer
Range of roller options availableRoller options to suit all soil types, giving your seedbed a level finish
Combination of weight, disc angle and bearing positionGives you the ability to cultivate:
- At deeper depths, with superior trash handling or;
- At shallower depths, for surface mulching
Minimal grease pointsMinimises service time
Disc armsHigh capacity bearings combined with a multi-sealed labyrinth system – gives long service life and no greasing
Disc furrow attachmentIdeal for renovating beds in high residue conditions, leaves an even bed with minimal residue
Lateral disc gang adjustment
This is a prime feature of the K-Line Ag Speedbuster®, enabling ease of operation and giving operators the ability to adjust for:
- Removing undisturbed ridges in the soil profile
- Chopping excessive root masses
- Increased weed kill
- Better mulching
- Disc wear compensation
- Adjustable height disc farrows in rubber suspension – leaves an even, clean furrow when renovating beds in high residue
- Rigid tine adjustable furrower available
Code Description Operating Width 2140D 3PL Rigid Frame 4m
These specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Speedbuster®Perfect for irrigated bed renovating, residue management and full tillage application.
Customisable to suit YOUR Operation
- Cotton, Cane, Cereal, Corn and Vegetable bedded crop applications
- Models from 1.5m to 8.5m with multiple bed widths
- 3PL and trailing configurations
- Disc and tine furrower/hiller options
- Crumble, rubber and spring roller options